POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Magical Library (70kbu) : Re: Magical Library (70kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magical Library (70kbu)
From: Wolfgang Manousek
Date: 8 Dec 2000 10:59:00
Message: <3a310544$1@news.povray.org>
I like it ... my comments

- the proportions of the furniture (desks, chairs) seem wrong, not high
enough (or to wide)
- wall, wood look all new, some more seasoned look would be great
- I like the idea of the fog and the floating pedestals ... hey - it is a
magicans office after all
- work on the lights, right now it is pretty uniform, some well defined
light sources and shadows might generate depth and 'mystery'

nice work !

Wolfgang